- half chicken
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 orange (sliced)
- half cup of fresh orange juice
- whip cream
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- one bunch of rosemary herbs sprigs
- one bunch of dills herbs
- 2 bulbs of garlic cut into half
- black peppers
- dried oregano herbs (powdery)
- Rinse chickens inside and out under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Poke chicken’s meat with knife or fork and stuffs a small amounts of rosemary and dill herb into it. Then Rub chicken with salts, black peppers and dried oregano
- Combine orange rind, orange juice, olive oils, whipped cream, rosemary, dills and garlic together. (Separate mixture into half)
- Preheat oven 180c. Arrange the chicken in a large baking dish with half of the combined ingredients. Bake for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Reduce temperature to 150ºC. Add the remaining ingredient mixture, and bake for another 35-40mins or until the skin is crisp.
- Serve with the remaining sauce from the baking dish and enjoy!
Till next post.